Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Everything happen must for a reason : .

Everything happen must for a reason,,,
Just like wat happen to my previous relationship,even its bad but its turn me to a gud one... erm i guess so...
1st because he force me to wearing tudung,then Allah opened up my heart to learn more about Islam...Alhamdullillah I've found the right part. And sequel to the journey of my learning Abah has brought me to perform Umrah. Another gud reason after breaking up...i get back to my family that once upon a time i really wanted to left so bad..
Then its another reason i get close to Mr S. Sharing his experience performing Umrah n Hajj.
Yeah that's right 'Sharing is caring'...
But still Mr S is not the right person. i guess...
Times flew and still no feedback from him,so just let him fly away... :-)
I'm not finding a GREAT guy,it is good enough to have the FINE one..
I guess I'm too old to get fling... and i need a safeness in life n relationship.

What ever happen in life there's must be a reason..
Don't ever blame yourself or other to what ever happen...
All we need i redha....

A credit to my friend who sending me an sms...
"Seandainya Allah memakbulkan doa kita,maka Dia menyayangi kita,
Andainya Dia lambat makbulkan nya,maka Dia ingin menguji kita,
Seandainya Dia tidak memakbulkan doa kita, maka Dia merancang sesuatu yang lebih baik buat kita...
Oleh itu bersangka baiklah dalam apa jua keadaan kerana kasih sayang Allah s.w.t itu mendahului kemurkaanNya...



( " , )



No comments:

Post a Comment